Every city and county is permitted to enact their own laws for commercial growing including zoning, permitting, taxes, fees, licenses, etc.

After reviewing properties zoned for cannabis use and selecting one to build out and squire the correct licensing, you will also need to receive a license from the State of California. Talk to one of our agents who specialize in helping you assure this exact thing!

View all our cannabis greenhouses and cultivation properties we currently have available!

You can also sign up as a buyer to have a better opportunity at new properties we list on the site – https://cannabisrealestateconsultants.com/listings/buyers/

Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)