Blue Water Government Affairs is here to help you establish the relationships needed as well as speak the language necessary to secure the future of your cannabis business.
While cannabis has been fully legal in California since Proposition 64 passed in 2016, regulations and licensing vary greatly from one locale to the next and are subject to rapid changes, especially at the local level.
Blue Water Government Affairs provides consulting services in these critical areas:
- Legislative and regulatory tracking
- Representation to elected officials to build awareness of industry and client needs
- Assistance in drafting local ordinances
- Management of ballot initiatives campaigns
- Community engagement and education
- Report on civic meetings and topics related to or affecting cannabis
- Provide networking and contacts with potential business partners
- Access to marketing opportunities in the cannabis industry
- Presentation Training for legislative hearings, public testimony, and agency meetings
- Communications coordination, including public relations, media relations and strategy, press placement, and media training
- PAC Management
- Trade association consulting
Drawing on years of campaign, legislative and advocacy experience, the Blue Water Government Affairs team has built the knowledge and resources to ensure that you are communicating effectively with your local government and industry association and partners.