Asking Price: $4,200,000 ($150,000 per acre)
Lease Price: Negotiable
Parcel 1 – 19 acres (approx), Parcel 2 – 9 acres (approx). Both Parcels are available separately or combined.
Located along Highway 20, just 7 miles east of interstate 5, provides access for shipping and receiving. ±19 and 9 acre contiguous parcels off West Niagara in the heart of the Colusa Industrial Park.
- Available for Sale, (lease: – negotiable, lease with option to buy:-negotiable)
- On site construction team can build to suit.
- Parcel can be subdivided (- negotiable)
- Zoned M-2 heavy industrial, Colusa County
- Located adjacent to the Colusa County Airport
- Water and Waste Water present. Well #1 and Well # can alternate lead and follow position as necessary. Both equipped to operate with generator power. Also an irrigation only well is located within the park, capable of producing 1,100 gpm.
- Operational within 12 months.
Cannabis Use Type: Cultivation, Distribution, Manufacturing, Nursery, Volatile
About Licensing Property in Colusa, CA – The City of Colusa has completed a years-long project of annexing several hundred acres of land on the outskirts of the city into its sphere of influence, and the new land will allow cannabis uses. With generous tax rates, ongoing applications, and a variety of license opportunities, the city of Colusa is a great location to service the Northern Californian and Bay Area markets.
About Colusa Industrial Properties – Industrial Park – The growing number of businesses relocating or building new facilities at Colusa Industrial Properties is a testament to the valued service philosophy and progressive management at the Industrial Park. CIP believes that its tenants are its partners. CIP management strives to make a significant contribution to each tenant’s daily success. In doing so, it also ensures the success of the CIP development.
More properties are expected to become available at Colusa Industrial Properties both for sale and for lease over the next several weeks. Call now to register your interest and secure your place in the queue.
Industrial Park Amenities –
- Cooperative local government
- Hospital nearby
- Located next to golf course and airport
- Attractive work environment
- Environmental Impact Report Complete
- Industrial/Commercial zoning
- State licensed wastewater facility
- Stable workforce
- Real Estate, Investment, Sale-Leaseback
- Land For Sale or For Lease
- Sell: $4,200,000
- Lease: Negotiable
- Lease with option to buy: Negotiable
Cannabis Real Estate Consultants (CREC) – Ben Goldman – DRE# 01106590
- ID: 6842
- Published: August 12, 2020
- Last Update: May 4, 2022
- Views: 1213