Asking Price: $5,600,000 ($202 / PSF)
Morongo Industrial Park is a state of the art project developed to offer the ultimate business environment for cannabis cultivation/ manufacturing. The park has an approved Conditional Use Permit for unlimited cultivation, manufacturing/processing & distribution, & meets all requirements for California state cannabis business licensing.
State licenses are available at an additional price for cultivation, manufacturing and/or distribution!
The business park provides the ultimate opportunity for a business owner to own & operate their own cannabis facility without the expense or timely process of developing & building on raw land. Refrigerator type insulated wall and roof panels. Solar panel ready roof systems. Offices with built in security rooms. Armed guard service & security lighting/cameras. Agricultural Rates from SCE for Cultivation.
- Cannabis Use: Cannabis Cultivation, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Zoning: I-L (Light Industrial, allows cultivation, manufacturing & distribution)
- Size: 16,988SF, 0.39 ACRES
- Building Sqft: 27,748 SF
- Building Stories: 2
- Equipment: R25 Wall Insulation, R4l Roof Insulation, Fire Sprinklers
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Construction: Class B
- Grade Level Doors: 72′ Truck Doors
- Canopy Sqft: up to 20,000 SF
- Ceiling Height: – 1st Floor: 12’3″, 2nd Floor: 12’14”
- Existing Utilities: On grid
- Water: On grid
- Sewer: Field Septic
- Power (amps): Electric – Southern California Edison 2,600 amps 3 Phase 480V
- Parking: Yard
- APN: 665-080-073
- Location: 75-870 Little Morongo Road is located on the eastside of Little Morongo Road in the city of Desert Hot Springs.
- City Tax Rate: No manufacturing tax. Cannabis Cultivation Tax (Measure HH) A biannual tax of twenty-five dollars and fifty cents ($25.50) per square foot for the first 3,000 square feet of cultivation, and ten dollars ($10.20) per square foot for the remaining space utilized in connection with the cultivation of cannabis.
- Year Built: 2019
Terms of Purchase
- Type: Sale, Lease Option
- Price: $5,600,000
Terms of Lease
- Lease, $2.00 PSF ($55,496 per Month)
Paula Turner – Desert Pacific Properties – DRE#702492
- ID: 6330
- Published: March 31, 2020
- Last Update: September 29, 2020
- Views: 424