Asking Price: $599,990
Offer Type: For Sale, Lease, JV / Investor
Cannabis Uses: Cultivation, Hemp
Endless possibilities. Exceptional opportunity. Over 40 acres fully fenced. Private lake w/ waterfall with up to 1 million gallon water capacity. Water source: private water system w/ pump w/ 3 inch output. Electric Pole just outside NW corner of prop. Was a high producing avocado farm, has many other crop possibilities. Within San Diego County HEMP Eligible Agricultural Zone with potential for HEMP cultivation for the booming CBD / HEMP market! Potential to subdivide into lots w/ min of 10 acres each.
Lot Size: 42 acres
Existing Utilities: Water, Roads
Water on site plus lake. Electricity adjacent to site.
Zoning Description: San Diego County HEMP Eligible ZONE
Terms of Purchase
- Owner may carry with large down payment.
- Lease or Lease option available with significant option moneys.
- Listing agent, Angela Manatt of AARE, will cooperate with Buyer Brokerage as per MLS.
Angela Manatt, Broker Associate AARE DRE Broker Lic. 01298059
- ID: 6115
- Published: February 27, 2020
- Last Update: March 31, 2020
- Views: 297