Jeffrey participated in many unique and complex projects throughout Southern California, and he is very familiar with local standards and concerns. Anaheim is one of the state’s largest and most vibrant cities, is an international destination welcoming more than 23 million guests annually, and is home to Disneyland Resort, the Major League Baseball Angels, National Hockey League Anaheim Ducks, Honda Center, City National Grove, the Anaheim Convention Center and numerous hotel and meeting locations.
His extensive expertise and study of fire codes and building requirements is transferable to locales throughout the country, including:
- Building Construction: Building construction and egress
- Fire Prevention: Fire sprinklers and alarm systems, fixed fire protection systems, smoke control systems
- Incident Command: Emergency Operations Center, National Incident Management System (NIMS), public information officer/media spokesperson
- Community Risk Reduction: Home Safety Visit program, Ready, Set, Go!, drowning prevention, multi-family occupancy, hotel fire safety
- Agency Accreditation: Peer review, self-assessment, strategic planning, and standards of cover for advanced agency accreditation
Safety for residents, businesses and guests is a top priority, and together with his associates, Jeffrey is well-prepared to help you meet the demands and needs within your industry.