- State: California
- City: Hayfork
- Licensed: Yes
- Offer type: For Sale
- Building Sqft: 15,000
- Property Type: Cultivation , Delivery , Distribution , Manufacturing , Micro Business , Nursery
- Acres: 10.95
- Canopy: 10,000 sqft
- Availability: Available
- Business for Sale: Yes
- Building #1 Sqft: 2,100
- Building #2 Sqft: 2,500
- Green Houses Sqft: 10,000
Financing: Available For Qualifying Buyer
- Mixed Light Cultivation: 10,000 sq ft
- Nursery: 10,000 sq ft (1 of 4 licenses but only operational Nursery in County)
- Distribution: Currently 1 of only 2 distributors in Trinity County
- Manufacturing: Type 6 (1 of 2 in Trinity County)
- Retail: Non-Store Front Delivery (have already been contacted by over half the operators in the county)
- Distribution Agreements: Los Angeles Showroom with experienced Distributor for All Cannabis Products Agreement with Leading Emerald Triangle Genetics to produce their Commercial Seedlings
- 1 of 4 CEQA-compliant properties in Trinity County
- 3 New Greenhouses – Fully Auto Light Deprivation T3 Greenhouse Supply
- 2,100 sq ft home (70% complete – put your own finishing touches on it!)
- 2,500 sq ft processing building
- 10.95 AG Acres
- Two Rain Catch Ponds totaling 800,000 gallons of water
- Trinity PUD Power service at only ~8 cents per kwh including to the garden area
- Running water to home and processing building
- Private Septic Tank
- New Irrigation System by DripWorks
- Non-storefront dispensary (retail delivery) – only licensed non-storefront retail dispensary in Trinity County – plan to create a ‘farm to table’ subscription model to bring the finest cannabis flower grown in the world directly to consumers’ doorstep throughout California and eventually throughout the U.S.
- Distribution – only 1 other active licensed distributor in Trinity County – ‘Trinity Flower’ is the new brand name to package, transport and distribute the finest cannabis flower in the world to retail dispensaries throughout California and eventually throughout the U.S.
- Manufacturing – only type 6/non-volatile manufacturer in Trinity County (upon fire plan approval by Fire Marshall); there is 1 licensed type 7/volatile manufacturer in the county – plan to become the premiere trim/biomass purchaser in the county to mass produce vape pen oil, distillate, edibles, and topicals made from the finest cannabis flower grown in the world.
- Nursery – 1 of only 4 licensed nurseries in Trinity County – may be the only active commercial nursery in 2023 – the plan is to be the premiere clone/plant provider of climatized genetics to all of the mixed light cannabis cultivators in Trinity County.
- Cultivation –(3) new state-of-the-art T3 Greenhouse Supply greenhouses that are fully-automated, climate-controlled with electricity to produce top shelf AAA cannabis flower from the Spring through the Fall – capacity to grow 1000 lbs per year.
About Trinity County
- Home to over 500 Potential licensed generational cannabis craft growers, cultivating sun grown and mixed light top shelf cannabis.
- 1 of the 3 counties in northern California that makes up the “Emerald Triangle” where nearly 60% of the world’s cannabis was grown until recent years.
- Has an extremely unique microclimate similar to Afghanistan where many of the cannabis landrace strains are from and serve the basis of most well-known cannabis strain hybrids, providing the most ideal cannabis cultivation conditions in the world.
- Receives more sunlight lumens than anywhere else in the world, thereby contributing to producing some the world’s finest cannabis.
Miklos Campuzano – WeCann – DRE# 02072292
- ID: 10223
- Published: February 14, 2023
- Last Update: February 15, 2023
- Views: 208