Packaged deal with two licenses in Calaveras County, CA (License A) and Rio Vista, CA (License B). Full vertical and must be bought together under one entity, licenses can be split with time. The Cultivation license is fully operational and the Microbusiness is operational as of March 2021.
A. Calaveras County, CA Cultivation
Currently in suites 5, 6, and 7, of Building I, comprised of a total of 4,000 square feet, located in Hathaway Pines, CA. Suites 5 and 6 have an average ceiling height of 12 feet. Attached garage and most of suite 7 has 22 foot ceiling height. PG&E provides a total of 800 amps of power.
B. Rio Vista, CA Microbusiness (Manufacturing, distribution, non store-front retail delivery)
Located in Rio Vista, CA. The suite(F) currently consists of 2,135 square feet with 22 foot ceiling and, being located in a recently constructed building, Certificate of Occupancy issued and business full operational.
Rio Vista is centrally located between Sacramento, Stockton, the Bay area and San Francisco, which makes it perfect for manufacturing, distribution, non store-front retail delivery.
Term of Purchase
For Sale: $3,800,000 for One Business with Two Licenses
- Seller financing available.
- Escrow will close when both licenses transfer to the new owner.
- License A – Calaveras County Operational Indoor Cultivation – 4,000 sqft.
- One of 72 available licenses and one of 10 operational in 2020.
- License B – Rio Vista Microbusiness / None Store Front Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution. – 2,135 sqft.
- Great tax rate in Rio Vista = 1% of gross revenue.
- Certificate of Occupancy issued and business full operational.
- Licenses must be bought under one entity, licenses can be split with time.
- Both counties allow for the licenses to be moved to a new entity but it will take 4-6 months.
- Local and State Licenses are already approved.
- Leases will be shared with qualified buyers. Full due diligence package available.
Miklos Campuzano – Cannabis Real Estate Consultants – DRE#02072292
- ID: 6957
- Published: September 21, 2020
- Last Update: May 6, 2021
- Views: 2386