Asking Price: $65,340/Month
Property is centrally located and can supply northern, central and southern California, with easy access to the local airport for international shipping when federal laws are amended.
The greenhouse project is adjacent to a 54,000 sq ft cannabis industrial park with all use types except retail store front. 13,000 sq ft building is available for lease which would be perfect for a headhouse and processing. The project is approved for construction of 2 acres of cultivation canopy for mixed light greenhouse.
The property is already developed and the land will be delivered shovel ready with access to all utilities in the park and CAM charges include the security.
- Security + CAM $0.16/psf
- 2 Acres of licensable canopy
- 5,000 Amps (3) phase available with plans to install more through microturbines (as much as you need).
- Permitting for local license (entity license) takes less than 45 days.
- Licenses will be owned by your entity
- Permitting for construction can be done while working on local license and will take 60 days.
- Time Frame to be Operational in Months: 5
- Abatement during construction available
Taxes on the property are $8 per square foot annually and are included in the leasing contract. (Yes that is right, the lease includes the local taxes).
Testing facility conveniently located in the facility, including other operational operators and soon hopefully more.
Licensing for additional acres of canopy coming soon in April 2021, Outdoor growing now approved in the city of Mendota. Contact for additional details!
- Water on Grid: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- For Rent: $65,340/Month
Miklos Campuzano – Cannabis Real Estate Consultants – DRE#02072292
- ID: 7606
- Published: March 15, 2021
- Last Update: March 15, 2021
- Views: 406